Source: facebook. Cropped out as much as possible to conceal his identity.
This blow-out (and the matching one in his other ear) belong to someone I’m pretty sure is an APP-certified piercer. The fact that he’s a professional and puts pics showing these monsters on Facebook, is just scary to me…I’m sure he’s a great piercer, but I still don’t think I’d get pierced by a guy with blowouts you could land planes on.
I have to disagree with you on this (to an extent). Those blowouts could have happened years ago, or through an accident (like jewlery being pulled). Not nessicarily carelessnessPosted 10 months ago with 28 notes
- kittenastrophe likes this
- toebesity likes this
- icomefromdownworld reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- severed-mindz likes this
- sundayloser reblogged this from aaanth0ny
- weezyksnigguh reblogged this from aaanth0ny
- bodmodchick likes this
- aaanth0ny reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- aleistermeowley said: The APP also does not “certify” piercers.
- zombiecaptain said: I must admit I don’t really see the problem though. The lobe still look healthy to me. Sometimes my ears start looking like that if I twist my jewlery a little bit… it’s just what the skin does? Idk I might be wrong.
- zombiecaptain likes this
- kreepykat13 likes this
- atmullet said: Most people i know their lobes look like this, once you get over a certain size this is what naturally happens to cover the wearable space of the plug
- black-shucks said: if you are under the age of 20 and/or do not have stretched ears above 1/2 inch i find it hard to take your criticism of other peoples stretched ears seriously.
- bluebirdgracie reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- bluebirdgracie likes this
- biggerteeth reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- saraechoes likes this
- anhedoniccc likes this
- heretika-satanica likes this
- negotiations likes this
- kingkaijuice said: I feel like that’s a bad basis to go on. Considering how young this piercer was before he started piercing/apprenticing. During the “boom” where stretching became trendy there wasn’t that much information to go on ,regarding doing it right. :/
- psifarewell likes this
- living-c0rpse likes this
- koknbawlz likes this
- skelebecci likes this
- Sarah submitted this to awfulmodifications