SUBMITTER COMMENT: This girl I have as a friend on Facebook waited for 12 hours for a local tattoo shop’s annual “Toys For Tats” Christmas toy drive, where they will do a small tattoo for free in exchange for a donation of an unopened toy. I was shocked to see that this tattoo came from such a reputable shop.
WHAT’S AWFUL: Lines are crooked, it’s lopsided, and I don’t think I even need to explain the heart at the top of the anchor. It does not look like professional work at all.
I’ve heard a few warnings about getting tattooed at events like that before. No matter how reputable the shop, the artists will be tired. Their hands will be tired and probably sore and so will their minds. If you go - go EARLY or you may just want to not bother.
I really love the original idea of the toys for tatts thing. But they need to work out the kinks in that kind of thing- like give rainchecks to those people that go later or have artists take a half-hour break every 5 tattoosPosted 1 year ago with 9 notes
- hair-and-piercings-all-the-way reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- enchiladax likes this
- phillynott likes this
- icomefromdownworld reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- fuckyeahgonorrhea likes this
- bighairedshenanigans likes this
- charleyandthediamonds likes this
- khrysta-for-pretend submitted this to awfulmodifications